Last Updated: October 2019
Purpose: This document provides step-by-step instructions for creating and editing a Redbird user account.
Audience: Redbird customers wishing to create and edit user accounts to generate pilot keys, activate curriculum licenses, or integrate with third-party applications.
Assumptions: The user has a 16-character code to active a curriculum license, and/or the user has login credentials to integrate with third-party applications.
Create a New Account
1. In an Internet browser, navigate to the Redbird account login page at account.redbirdflight.com. The login screen appears.
2. Click on the Create New Account button at the bottom of the login screen. The Create Your Redbird Account screen appears.
3. Enter the following information. When you're done click the Register button. The Redbird account page will appear.
Edit an Account
4. To change your password, click the Profile down arrow.
5. Click the Change Password button. Once you click the button, a reset code will automatically be sent to your email address and the Reset Password screen appears.
6. Enter the reset code, the new password, confirm the password, then click the Reset Password button.
Generate a Pilot Key
7. To generate a pilot key, click the Generate Pilot Key down arrow.
8. Enter the 4-6 digit PIN twice and click the Generate/Download Pilot Key button.
Activate a Curriculum License
9. To activate a curriculum license, click the Curriculum Licenses down arrow.
10. Enter the 16-character license activation code you received from Redbird by entering four characters in each of the four textboxes.
11. Check the I agree to the Redbird Flight GIFT terms and conditions checkbox.
12. Click the Activate License button.
Integration to Another Application
NOTE: Currently, integrations are available with ForeFlight and CloudAhoy. You will need email and password to log in.
13. To integrate to another application, click the Integrations down arrow.
14. Click on the Login to Integrate button for the desired application.
NOTE: For technical support, contact the Redbird Technical Support Team using the Navigator support menu on your Internet-connected simulator, or via email at email@example.com, or by calling +1 512-301-0718 between the hours of 7am-6pm U.S. Central Time (-5/-6 UTC) Monday - Friday, excluding normal U.S. holidays.